ORBIS supports the U.S. Army Aberdeen Test Center (ATC) in providing the Department of Defense (DOD), as well as other Government Agencies, with state of the art test facilities, test capabilities, and test instrumentation. ORBIS’s support will help ensure ATC remains a premiere test center by supporting the development of cutting edge instrumentation systems and test facilities.
ORBIS support includes the following specific capabilities:
- Development and fabrication of test instrumentation
- Design and supply of embedded software and application/OS software for instrumentation control and/or monitoring
- Mechanical Support System design, fabrication, and installation
- Lifecycle logistics support for legacy and new instrumentation and test systems
- Systems engineering and program management support for mobile equipment systems, instrumentation systems and electro-mechanical systems
- Evaluation and test of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) sensors and data collection systems
ORBIS’s experienced personnel in Charleston and on the Aberdeen Proving grounds work hand in hand with ATC engineers and technicians to ensure the vital mission of the proving grounds is executed safely, efficiently and effectively.